These release notes summarize features for the first releases of CSpell Java.
The 2018 release is the 1st version of the Java CSpell. This version includes one tool:
- Distributed with JRE 1.8.0_171
- Distributed with Apache commons-codec 1.10
- Dictionary files:
- General English and biomedical terms: retrieved from the SPECIALIST Lexicon, 2017
- Consumer related medical terms: retrieved from the UMLS Metathesaurus
- Corpus file - consumer health corpus:
- Word Frequency: to retrieve unigram and word count
- Context score: to train word2vec to generate word vector matrixes (IM and OM)
- First release, bugs are to be found and fixed!