What is new?
The current version of LexAccess is the enhanced version of the first Java LexAccess (2005)! LexAccess uses UTF-8 as the default encoding format and integrated with the latest Xml tags format with Xml schemas, which ran in JAXB, since 2007. The lagt (LexAccess GUI Tool) is added to the LexAccess package in 2010 release. A new feature is added in 2013 to access various version of Lexicon data. Main features in this version are summarized as below:
- lexAccess2013: the completed lexAccess package,
- lexAccess2013lite: the min. package to run lexAccess.
All software components in Lexical family moved to UTF-8.
- HSqlDb (default)
- Default Lexicon (UTF-8) database tables are available after 2003
- ASCII Lexicon database tables are available after 2009
Provides LexAccess GUI tool
Provides LexAccess Web tools
- Testing suite for unit test on all lexAccess options
- Performance tests on HSqlDb