These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2012 release is the 11th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools with 62 flow components and 37 command options in Lvg.
- Distributed with JRE 1.6.0_26
- Distributed with HyperSonic SQL database 2.2.5
- Distributed with International Component for Unicode package ICU4j 188.8.131.52
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST Lexicon, 2012
- Updated derivations table (facts) from nominalization in LEXICON
- Updated synonyms table (facts) and enhanced symmetric issues
- Add EUI to mutate information of inflectional flows
- Add title, vendor, build information in manifest.mf
- Add LexItem.ToString( ) method