What is new?
The lexical tools (2012) are developed in Java 188.8.131.52 with integration of HyperSonic SQL database (2.2.5) and International Component for Unicode (ICU4J 4._8_1). New major features are described as follows:
- Distributed both Full version and Lite versions of lvg.2012
- Distributed with JRE, 1.6.0_26
- Distributed with HSqlDb 2.2.5 (HyperSonic SQL DB)
- Distributed with ICU4J 4_8_1 (International Components for Unicode)
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST Lexicon, 2012
- Add title, vendor, build information in manifest.mf
- Lexical tools 2012 release uses HyperSonic SQL database (2.2.5) as default DB (for handling Unicode characters). Please make sure the database server is capable of handling Unicode if you use other DB.
IO & Data
- Updated derivations table (facts) from nominalization in LEXICON
- Updated synonyms table (facts) and enhanced symmetric issues
- Add EUI to mutate information of inflectional flows
- Add LexItem.ToString( ) method