Generate Uninflected Spelling Variants
- Short Description: Generate known uninflected form spelling variants.
- Full Description:
This flow component returns the uninflected spelling variants (base forms).
The results are sorted twice. First, sort spelling variants and then sort uninflected terms.
The -m option returns the EUI for the uninflected form in the specific category.
- The table in database has been changed. Accordingly, results are different. The main difference is that uninflected form is separated from infinitive, present, positive, etc.
- The result in C version concatenates categories if the output terms are the same. In other words, one output may include several categories. Thus, EUI is not unique if -m option is used.
- The -m option may not find the EUI since GetEui is case sensitive by uninflected term (need one more field of uninflected term in DB).
- Generate the uninflected form for all spelling variants.
shell> lvg -f:e -m coloring coloring|color|1024|1|e|1|E0017903| coloring|colour|1024|1|e|1|E0017903| resume resume|resume|128|1|e|1|E0053099| resume|resume|1024|1|e|1|E0053098| resume|resumé|128|1|e|1|E0053099| resume|résumé|128|1|e|1|E0053099| ozena ozena|ozaena|128|1|e|1|E0044939| ozena|ozena|128|1|e|1|E0044939| ozena|ozoena|128|1|e|1|E0044939More examples
- Generate spelling variants (first sort).
- Uninflect all spelling variants (second sort).
- Retrieve EUI for each uninflected form of all spelling variants.
- Remove duplicated output LexItems