Generate synonyms, recursively
- Short Description: Generate synonyms, recursively
- Full Description:
Recursively retrieves synonyms from the input. That is, return the synonyms of synonyms ... until there are no more, or until a cycle is detected.
When the -m flag is specified, the fact that applied is reported along with the history of the mutations. The format is as follows:
|FACT|term for synonyms|category|synonym|category|history|
- The order of display synonym is different. This difference is caused by the difference of display order between Berkeley B-tree and database.
- The mutation information is different when -m option is used.
- With choosing show detail option, -d, all paths of synonyms can be traced in the Java version.
- Generate synonym recursively until there are no more or a cycle is detected.
shell> lvg -f:r -m chest chest|pectoral|1|1|r|1|FACT|chest|noun|pectoral|adj|y| chest|breast|128|1|r|1|FACT|pectoral|adj|breast|noun|yy| chest|mammary|1|1|r|1|FACT|breast|noun|mammary|adj|yyy| chest|thoracic|1|1|r|1|FACT|chest|noun|thoracic|adj|y|More example
- Generate synonyms based on the input term.
- Generate synonyms based on the generated synonyms, repeatedly.
- Check if the generated synonym is new. If so, add to the output.
- The check is on term and category only. Inflections of all derivations are set to be base (1).