- Short Description: Retrieve nominalizations form for an input term.
- Full Description:
Category Verb Noun Category Adjective Noun
This flow retrieves nominalizations (nominalization=, and nominalization_of=,) from lexicon for an input term. If the input term does not have nominalization or is not found in the lexicon, it returns nothing.
According to the SPECIALIST Lexicon, both the input term and the associated nominalizations must be base forms. The categories of both input term and the associated nominalizations must be noun, verb, or adjective. Table below shows this relationship:
|Input Term||Associated Nominalizations|
The results are sorted by a case insensitive alphabetical order, category, and EUI.
The -m option shows additional information includes:
input EUI|input category|output EUI| or nothing if the input term is not found in lexicon.
- The input term is viewed as a term.
- This term is used (as the base form) to find the nominalizations from lexicon.
shell> lvg -f:nom active|activeness|128|1|nom|1| active|activity|128|1|nom|1| activity|active|1|1|nom|1| activeness|active|1|1|nom|1| shell> lvg -f:nom -m change|change|128|1|nom|1|E0016184|verb|E0016183| change|change|1024|1|nom|1|E0016183|noun|E0016184|More examples
- Find all nominalization(s) for the input term.
- Sort results by case insensitive alphabetical order, category, EUI.
- Return nothing if not found from lexicon.