Word Size Filter
- Short Description: Filter words from input by specified word size.
- Full Description:
- Difference: None
This flow filters out words with size less than the specified word size. This function was known as global behavior options in C version.
No effect on the -m option. "none" is added at the end of the output.
- Filter out words with size less than the specified word size.
shell> lvg -f:ws~3 Academy of Physical Medicine|Academy Physical Medicine|2047|16777215|ws|1| American Association on Mental Deficiency|American Association Mental Deficiency|2047|16777215|ws|1|More examples
- Tokenize the input using space and tab as delimiters.
- Filter out tokens with size less than the specified word size.
- Compose the term by words.