These release notes summarize new enhanced features and fixed bugs for the most recent releases of Lexical Tools Java.
The 2011 release is the 10th version of the Java Lexical Tools. This version includes 7 tools with 62 flow components and 37 command options in Lvg.
- Distributed with JRE 1.6.0_21
- Distributed with HyperSonic SQL database 2.0.0
- Distributed with International Component for Unicode package ICU4j 126.96.36.199
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST Lexicon, 2011
- Add a new tool, fields, to Lexical Tools package
- Documents with new design HTML pages with SSI contents
- Updated synonyms data and fixed symmetric issues
- Fixed bug of simplified inflections