What is new?
The lexical tools (2011) are developed in Java 22.214.171.124 with integration of HyperSonic SQL database (2.0.0) and International Component for Unicode (ICU4J 4._4_1_1). New major features are described as follows:
- Distributed both Full version and Lite versions of lvg.2011
- Distributed with JRE, 1.6.0_21
- Distributed with HSqlDb 2.0.0 (HyperSonic SQL DB)
- Distributed with ICU4J 4_4_1_1 (International Components for Unicode)
- Integrated with data from The SPECIALIST Lexicon, 2011
- Updated documents with new design HTML pages with SSI contents
- Lexical tools 2011 release uses HyperSonic SQL database (2.0.0) as default DB (for handling Unicode characters). Please make sure the database server is capable of handling Unicode if you use other DB.
IO & Data
- Updated synonyms data with symmetric issues fixed
- Add a new tool, fields, for cutting out and/or rearranging fields
- Fixed bug of simplified inflections