Retrieve Unique EUI
- Short Description: Retrieve the unique EUI's for a given term
- Full Description:
This flow option returns an unique set of EUI's for a given input form. In addition, all possible categories and inflections are retrieved and displayed.
The results are sorted by EUI.
No effect on the -m option. "none" is added at the end of the output.
- The C version puts flow symbol, L, on the output as the flow component in the flow history, where it should be E.
- Retrieve and display all possible categories and inflections from Lexicon.
- Retrieve all EUIs for a given input term.
shell> lvg -f:E building|E0014324|1024|16|E|1| building|E0014326|128|513|E|1|More examples
- Get EUI from inflection table in the database.
- Sort result by EUI.