What is new
The Text Categorization tool 2010 version is the 4th official public release.
It was developed in pure Java, capable of handling UTF-8. Bellows are some specifications of this tool.
- Upgrade to Java 220.127.116.11
- Upgrade to HSqlDb 18.104.22.168
- Provides scripts for command line tools
- Used MEDLINE.2010 for citations created in years of 2007, 2008, 2009
- Used Metathesaurus.2009AA
- Used lsi2010.xml
- Used the latest data set for JDI, STI, and STRI
- Updated the default value of Mac. normalized count
- Compatible to run with data set of tcData.2007, tcData.2008 and tcData.2009