What is new?
The Text Categorization tool 2011 version is the 5th official public release. It was developed in pure Java, capable of handling UTF-8. Bellows are some specifications of this tool.
- Upgrade to Java 220.127.116.11
- Upgrade to HSqlDb 2.0.0
- Provides scripts for command line tools
- Used MEDLINE.2011 for citations created in years of 2008, 2009, 2010
- Used Metathesaurus.2010AB
- Used lsi2011.xml
- Used the latest data set for JDI, STI, and STRI
- Updated the default value of Mac. normalized count
- Compatible to run with data set of:
- Add new features in StWsd to take ST abbreviations and TUI as St candidates